Your cart is empty!
VISION AND MISSION
Update My Details
RESIDENTS AND RATEPAYERS ASSOCIATION SURVEY
RESIDENTS AND RATEPAYERS ASSOCIATION (RRA) SURVEY
1. Our RRA is happy to participate in this survey.
2. What is the name of your RRA?
3. In which Municipality/Metro is your RRA located?
4. In which suburb/area is your RRA located?
5. Which ward(s) does your RRA fall under?
6. What is your role in this RRA?
7.1 Your Contact Details: E-mail Address
7.2 Your Contact Details: Telephone Number
8.1 Does your RRA have a web site?
8.2 If "Yes" to the question above, what is the URL (Web Address) of your web site?
9. Does your RRA largely represent residents who live in an area that pays rates to your local municipality/metro?
10. Approximately how many households are there in the area that your RRA represents?
Less than 500
1001 to 5000
5001 to 10000
Greater than 10000
11. How many registered members does your RRA have?
12. Realistically, how many members would do you like to have?
13. Are your members expected to contribute financially to your RRA?
14. If "Yes" to the question above, do your members pay fees on a monthly or annual basis?
15. Is your RRA registered as a Non-Profit Organisation (NPO)?
16. How many members make up your RRA's Management Group/Committee?
17. Please tick off which of the following functions/roles your RRA provides for its members
a. Providing notifications from ward councillors and/or municipal management about infrastructure and/or services breakdown, e.g. water leaks, sewage leaks, potholes, refuse problems, power problems, etc
b. Engagement with Ward Councillor(s) to provide input on your area's needs for inclusion in your Municipality’s Integrated Development Plan (IDP)
c. Engagement and communication with your members about projects and initiatives that your RRA intends to address in your area
d. Regular evaluation and feedback to your members on the financials, Budget and IDP of your Municipality
e. The provision of Newsletters and other informative communications to your members
f. Fundraising for specific projects in your area
18. List any other functions and roles that your RRA fulfils for its members and residents
19. Please give details of any additional assistance you believe OUTA could offer your RRA
20. Please add any further comments or suggestions you have for OUTA