Call Centre Sales Intern (Outbound)
Job title: Call Centre Sales Intern (Outbound)
Reports to Supporter Relationship Manager
Fixed Term Contract - 3.5 months
The holder of this position will provide assistance to supporters telephonically to facilitate the handling and processing of supporter information and aid the Supporter Relationship Manager and the team with increasing the Supporter base by meeting KPIs to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency. The successful candidate must have confidence and passion in cold calling, have a good understanding of the OUTA brand and its mandate, an excellent knowledge and interest in current affairs and a passion for working with people.
Attributes and abilities
• Works to high standards and according to deadlines
• Tactful, diplomatic and careful in responses with a personable and friendly nature
• Target driven
• Excellent communication ability, both written and oral
• Effective listener with an upbeat and confident telephone etiquette
Duties and responsibilities
The Call Centre Sales Intern (Outbound) must:
• Conduct outbound calls to facilitate marketing and support of OUTA
• Correct use of predetermined scripts
• Achieve daily call target and conversion rate
• Maintain average handling time per call
• Deliver and maintain a high level of supporter satisfaction
• Achieve set monthly targets through new supporter campaigns
• Promote the OUTA brand at all times
• Successful revenue growth (sales vs actual)
• Accurate data capturing of Supporter details on the online portal
• Clean error log report
• Weekly report on no. of sales, conversion rate, money banked
• Good audible, clear speaking voice
• Proficient in various software packages eg. Microsoft Office suite etc.
• Proficient and accurate in capturing data information
• Matric with plan to study further
Head Office: Oak Street, Ferndale, Randburg, South Africa.
If you are an energised, self-starter, highly motivated person who enjoys taking on challenging projects with a civil action and activist mind-set, then this position may be for you.
Kindly submit your resume to email@example.com. Only those candidates deemed most qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted to interview within 21 days of submission. Should you not receive feedback within 14 days of our acknowledgment of receipt of your CV, please accept that your application will not have met with our approval to go through to the next round of the interview process.