Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Job title: Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Reports to Head of Marketing & Communications
Position Type: Full time: Randburg, South Africa
OUTA is in the market for a super organised, very efficient, and rather creative Marketing Traffic Coordinator. Are you obsessed with order; do you like to ensure that everything is in its place? Do you love engaging with different kinds of people and relaying information on a daily basis? Do you come up with random, out of the box ideas at the most unusual times? If this sounds like you – then OUTA is looking for you! Our communications team needs an energetic organiser to join our team and reign in our very busy right brained team.
The holder of this position will work as a go-between that connects Marketing and Communications to the Operations team and Project Managers, relaying information and managing production of campaigns for the projects team. This will include – attending project meetings, planning, and scheduling campaigns, coordinating production of the elements used in these campaigns, and using Proofhub. They will be knowledgeable of current affairs and skilled at collecting and researching information needed for campaigns. This individual will also be required to participate in brainstorming sessions, and to liaise with external people, in the production of OUTA’s weekly video. This individual must be skilled at running great campaigns from concept through to delivery, as well as being competent in allocating resources, monitoring, and reporting on the status of the project. The successful candidate must be prepared to work flexible hours as some after-hours work will be required.
• Daily management of campaigns, using Proofhub • Coordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery
• Ensuring all stages of campaigns are met
• Managing production and updating stakeholders on requirements and supply
• Working across multiple projects, ensuring all parties are informed of progress and issues
• Building effective relationships with the operations team
• Ensuring sufficient information is available for campaigns, through information collection and research
• Conceptualizing, coordinating, and producing OUTA’s weekly Facebook Live
• Collaboration in the weekly creative and planning process
• Planning and implementation of events and launches as required
Required qualifications and experience
• 3 years’ experience in marketing / communications / public relations, with demonstrable success
• Project Management qualification (or relevant experience) required
• Marketing or related qualification advantageous
• Knowledge of Current Affairs
• Overseeing design and production of print materials and publications, website management and social media content creation and management.
• Excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
• An understanding of trends
• Proficient in various computer and online applications
• Good people management
• Identifying problems and mitigating them
• Strong creative, organizational skills
• Excellent communication/editing ability, both written and oral
• Strong project management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• “Customer centric” attitude
• Ability to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams
• Event planning and management
If you believe you have the required credentials and have a passion for civil activism, please forward your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading
Marketing Traffic Co Ordinator. Applications for this position close on 30 September 2021.